Skip to main content

Hate your job but make alot of money

hate your job but make alot of money

By creating work that pays the bills AND gives you the freedom to pursue your dreams, you have the best of both worlds. Best of luck to him. So that means that a he is lying about his current savings due to his low-cost lifestyle or b he is already pretty Mustachian and just needs the door to be opened. He has the beautiful home and the money in the bank, but his life still sucks! We buy used cars none of them luxury sedans and we use coupons and we wait for sales when we make large purchases. Thanks for sharing your story! I wish him the best of luck with either path he goes with!

Trending News

There are a lot of people who believe that a person should be paid well rather than having a job he likes. While others are sceptical about this point of view. In this essay, I would like to look upon this issue. In my opinion, an interesting job is more valuable than a high salary. Firstly, work is a place where one spends most of his time and it is very important for a person to like what he does, as much as people and the surroundings or he will get frustrated, sick and loses interest in life.

Solutions To Lyndon’s Dilemma

hate your job but make alot of money
I work offshore 28 days on 28 days off I make a month I m 20 years old but I honestly hate it I ve lost so many girls I really liked because of my work I can t even have a pet dog cause I m always away, I don t know if I should stick with it and miss half of my life and have everything I ever wanted or quit and get an average job so I can have a normal life looking for advice. Start looking for other jobs that have better hours, can pay as much or better. Once you have another job offer put in 2 weeks notice to your current boss and let them know that you’re quitting. Get library card and spend some months reading learning how to figure out what you want to b when grown-up. It’s easier to get a job when you already have a job. Start looking now. Only quit when you find one you like.

Hence why I also started blogging ;- At least network with others online and who knows I might turn it into a real business. Do I love my field? The 65 hour work weeks and minutiae are wearing his soul. I think he should make the move now before he is really stuck. Let me know when your skiing trip post is up! How long has it taken Lyndon to realise he is not enjoying what he is doing? Sock some of that cash away bud! Sold the company and followed my dream as a trainer, coach and mentor. I do not feel sorry at all for Lyndon. Obviously it becomes harder with a wife and kids but not impossible. Sounds to me like she was broke. I opted to keep working until I had enough to retire forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top investment trends to make the most money

Motor vehicle seating and interior trim mfg. If you fail to raise this amount within the set time-frame, then your project will get no donations. Share Tweet. Thus it is better to first gain some decent traction before applying to BuySellAds.

How much money can a 16 make a year

Some experts recommend that parents and teens can also benefit from negotiating rates based on performance. Follow Us. People often start bartering at prices which far exceed what you had been expecting, so let an interested buyer name a price before you say anything. Share yours! Well Triniti, for starters you could try some of the links in this post.

How does the hospitality industry make money

Earn certificates of completion. Additionally, the NTTO generates the primary source of economic data and market intelligence on international visitation to the United States. Image Courtesy- Green Field Geography. The key to success will be identifying opportunities, unlocking potential, obtaining funding and securing projects. Already a member? Family Plan Includes Free parent account Add one or more paid student subscriptions View individual student lesson progress Monitor quiz scores Receive weekly email status updates.