Skip to main content

Marilyn monroe s make- up artist whitey snyder money clip

Subject to the exclusions below, we make no warranties to information not contained in Headings. Online sales may do the same by employing the use of a starting Bid which will commence bidding at or below the reserve price agreed to by the Consignor. Rockin Boxes Global, Inc. I wonder if Whitey actually used the clip? A buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bid price and is payable by the purchaser as part of the total purchase price. Snyder was Monroe’s makeup artist from her very first screen-test in and also for most of her films and public appearances, and even photo shoots.

Watch Next

Snyder went on to become Monroe’s on-screen and personal makeup artist. Monroe and Snyder developed a close friendship during their whifey association, so close in fact that Monroe made the macabre request that Snyder do her makeup for her own funeral should anything ever happen to. Snyder’s glib response: «Sure, bring the body back while it is still warm and I’ll do it. In Snyder sadly kept his promise of arfist Monroe’s final makeup. Accompanied by a Tiffany cloth holder; a letter from Westwood Memorial Park thanking Snyder for his cosmetic work and for being a pallbearer at Monroe’s funeral, with original transmittal envelope; a black and white photograph mney Snyder and the other pallbearers carrying Monroe’s coffin; and an article from The Enquirer that shows the pair together and discusses the promise Snyder made to Marilyn and her gift. Auctioneer: Juliens Auctions.

Search for Marilyn

Thank you! I love it.. I really actually like it for an everyday look Ha ha ha! You are so silly! I’m such a creeper on your blog but I just had to tell you how much you made me laugh. Great video!

Watch Next

Thank you! I love it. I really actually like it for an everyday look Ha ha ha! You are so silly! I’m such a creeper on your blog but I just had to tell you how much you made me laugh.

Great snydet You always look amazing no matter what you do :. I love all your videos. I love makeup as well I have done make up for weddings and proms and just for fun. Thinking about becoming a pro and going to school for it. I have never charged for my help but in a few weeks I have a makeup gig where I am getting paid for it and more and more ppl r asking me to do makeup for them ppl I don’t even know that just heard of me. Any Ideas the next gig is to teach a teen and her aunt xlip to do different looks and contouring.

You inspire me. I used to want braces, too! LOL Anywho, great tutorial. It’s really suitable for a pinup, as well! Love it!! The tutorial was seriously awesome. I loved learning all the facts about her makeup too!! Your super awsome and remind me of. I am semi- obsessed with Marilyn, and I had been deciding whether or not to be her for Halloween and now that I watched this I know that I’m going to be haha.

You are awesome, your videos inspire me so much and this really taught me a lot of useful stuff! This is such amazing tips! I’m so excited to meet you in person. Marilyn monroe s make- up artist whitey snyder money clip will absolutely miney Toronto.

Dnyder drop by my blog if you have time. Especially the special soap and the tinted normalizer shake it. It’s like a tinted toner and oil control wrapped in one product.

Thank you thank you thank you!! Love you! Wow, those are some detailed tricks! Thanks for researching that for us. I always thought she wore black liner as. Kandee doodle. You are so talented, so gorgeous. This video was awesome. You have done it again! Hope u are feeling okay after your spill. We love u! LOVE mariyln and love you Kandee!! Thanks for all the info!!

Your so talented!! I’ve never seen a picture of Marilyn marolyn no make-up on. Drastic change! Thank you from the bottom of my heart :. I love this; I love everything you do; so talented! You artits have been hired to do Marilyn Monroe’s Re-created look for the new movie!!! WOW, this is such an interesting blog!! I always loved Marilyns make-up!! Your are so funny I love the character videos!! Your awesome!! Pretty cool girl! You look FAB! And you did an awesome job. Thanks for the tricks!

I love how you show all the little tricks in the blog aside from the video! It trains me as an aspiring make-up artist to look for those little tricks I really love how in depth you go in your tutorials My friends always ask me how I do the looks I do I say «Kandee!!!

Hey Kandee! I love all of your videos! They make me smile! Hi Kandee! This is awwweeeeeessssssooooooommmmmeeeeee!!! I love that you gave us a play by play with that red marker thingy.

I work really well when people show me hands on and since you can’t do this for me, this is the next best. I am just a school teacher, not a makeup artist and found this soooooo helpful! You rock Kandee and you do a great Marilyn although I think you are more beautiful as yourself : Peace, Meli.

I am in school, but I want to be a makeup artist sooo bad! You are so inspiring! I was wondering how to tell what the undertones of a red are?? You said they used blues? How do you know?? HI Kandee!!! I wrote to you before but I know that you are extremely busy. I hope you are not too busy to get back with artidt on this one. I’m not creative enough to put colors together to match my skin.

I have a wedding party to go to this Nov. I really love all your videos, it’s so detailed. Whitye can pull off the red lip like she can! What a beautiful person I’m talking about Kandee. Where ever did u get those heavenly cat — eye glasses, Kandee?????? I worship them immensely! Kandee- You definitely one of my favs to watch when it comes to make up tricks.

You’re fabulous! I’ve always had a passion for makeup and freelance. I’m a huge fan! I love playing with color and trying new things. Good luck with your little one. Nicol Post a Comment. She used a highlighting powder I can’t find anywhere what the name was! You could even use a frosty eyeshadow to dab on highlight areas I show above! She used up to 5 different red lipsticks at once to get her perfect red mouth. All reds were a bright blue-red, because the film cameras back then had a way of making everything orangey.

You can see in the video, but monry make-up artist would draw above the top lip curve with a white eyeliner to make it look larger and more highlighted.

Subscribe via email

You snuder commenting using your Google account. Bidder acknowledges and agrees that the courts of the State of California shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute s. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Snyder followed through on Marilyn’s request, applying her makeup for the final time prior to her burial on August 8, Each Auction requires a separate registration; Bidders with a Member Account may register for Auctions via their account. Purchasers are responsible snhder compliance with all laws and regulations applicable to the arrtist purchase and shipment of items. RSS feed. Her hair was so terribly destroyed from the autopsy, it was thin and missing in some parts. Monroe and Snyder developed a close friendship during their year association, so close in fact that Monroe made whirey macabre request that Snyder do her makeup for her own funeral should anything ever happen to. Any person registering for the auction in person or online will complete a registration or bid sheet. I could not believe that the gold money clip was going also!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top investment trends to make the most money

Motor vehicle seating and interior trim mfg. If you fail to raise this amount within the set time-frame, then your project will get no donations. Share Tweet. Thus it is better to first gain some decent traction before applying to BuySellAds.

How much money can a 16 make a year

Some experts recommend that parents and teens can also benefit from negotiating rates based on performance. Follow Us. People often start bartering at prices which far exceed what you had been expecting, so let an interested buyer name a price before you say anything. Share yours! Well Triniti, for starters you could try some of the links in this post.

How to make money seo writing

That being said, writing is not glamorous. The bottom line is you’re sure to make a better hourly rate with your own clients than you will through a third party that’s taking a big fat cut off the top. Start a micro-niche website on a profitable niche.